Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I was a little worried i would never get the hang of this whole blogging thing... and i tried to redo the background of my blog but it just became a huge mess, so what did i do. I deleted it and started all over.

While Nathan is working hard and going to school i have decided to take on more craft projects. I have already devoted half of our small two bedroom apartment to crafts so whats a few more projects. I just finished Laurens guestbook for her wedding in May and here are a few pictures of the book! I am so excited for her! Congrats Lauren!










2 comments:

  1. hey i just saw you got a blog on facebook! yah! your such a creative person heidi! the book looks awesome! I'm still so glad you did my wedding book for me! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks cute! I like the background. And the book pages are so cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete