Thursday, April 9, 2009

LOOK HOW CUTE!




My sister so Generously has let me borrow her sewing machine and when she did there was a bunch of random fabric inside the box. Nathan and I have made a few small things here and there with the fabric but last sunday in between conference sessions Nathan asked me if i would teach him how to make a quilt. I didn't take him seriously at first but he most def was.... so here he is sewing a baby blanket (who knows why... we are not having a baby any time soon). He is so embarrassed about this but it was just to cute to pass up blogging about.


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome. Way to go Nate. I am so proud of you! You are a good teacher Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I think more guys should sew! {I'm so glad you posted this, Heidi!}

    ReplyDelete