1. Edmunds.com wrote an article about the cash for clunkers program, of course there results are different from the governments. The government is now mad at Edmunds.com i think i am starting to like them more and more.
2. Nathan and I often complain about BYU-Idaho but today i realized we are so blessed to be here. I have an amazing job, my academic advisor has bent over backwards to make all my practicums work out and i got $1000.00 scholarship for no reason. BYU-Idaho is great!
3. My dad and sisters are coming up tomorrow morning for a weekend of delight! I can't wait to see them.... and my new car.
4. It snowed all night last night and it's still here today... that is never a good thing.
5. And lastly, Nathan cut me out of piece of metal with our last name on it for one of my craft projects... but he spelled it Wilcoson.... i have been smiling all day!