Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here is another quick and easy craft project. For a long time now I have been wanting something to keep track of birthdays but I wasn't really sure what to do. When we were home for Christmas last year I noticed my mother in law had a cute little calendar almost exactly like this one that she had been using for years to keep track of birthdays. Well when she was here in May she brought me a blank one... which was exactly what I wanted. All I had to do was fill in the months with some cute decor and whala it's done. Here are a few of the pages...



3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've noticed Michele's calendar too and I've looked for them. Where did you find it? I want one too. Let me know!

    Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Matilda wants to meet her auntie and unc'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have them at the craft store in Idaho. Email Michele about it though because i am pretty sure she ordered a bunch for her Relief Society activity and she might have an extra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one too! This is a fantastic idea without taking up a ton of space.

    ReplyDelete