Thursday, July 29, 2010

Feeling Crafty?

Well here is a little update. I should be heading to Alaska tomorrow morning but unfortunately there was a change of plans and I am not going. Luckily Delta was super great about the whole thing and gave me a credit for my plane ticket so I will be going somewhere fun in the next year because that $500.00 is not going to go to waste! Well Nathan knew I was pretty bummed about not going on the trip and so what better to cheer me up than a new staple gun... just trust me this one is pretty awesome.


Remember that scroll saw I got for my birthday? Well, I finally finished my first project; or I guess half finished it. These still need to be decorated, painted, or something but hey at least they are cut finally, right? I am planning on turning them into Christmas trees to go behind some Merry Christmas blocks I made last year.

And just in case that wasn't enough crafts for you I made a few at Camp! The Girls seriously loved these crafts and I was surprised at how easy they were to "mass produce"! I made this one for my sister and I promise I stamped out a G in front of the WEN but it just didn't show up in the picture.



2 comments:

  1. i think that i am going to stop by idaho on my way home so that we can have some craft time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that would be so great! I would love it!

    ReplyDelete