Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 days of Thanks

Day 20: Books, I love BOOKS! But more then anything I love children's books. I love the color, simplicity, and fantastic morals that so often abound from their pages. I believe it is important to have a variety of books for your children to read, and for you to read to your children. Every night before bed I read with Caleb and it is so often my favorite part of the day. He may not understand what it is we are reading but I know we are building a bond that is everlasting and a tradition that I hope will stick with him forever.

2 comments:

  1. this is such a cute idea ... is this in his nursery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I wish. Poor Caleb still has nasty brown colored walls... but once I get Nathan to build these (which I will), we are headed for something that looks like this.

    ReplyDelete