Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Caleb's new bed

 We are almost ready for this new baby. One thing I really wanted before we ran out of wood from tearing out our deck was a toddler bed for Caleb. We almost made him a twin but because he is still so young and the room is pretty small we decided to go with a toddler. A couple weekends ago Nathan made him this bed to match our farmhouse bed (the plans are on the fabulous Anna-white website). I am so happy with how the bed turned out and can't wait to get started on some cute bedding and the rest of the decorations for our little boys room.

The placement of the bed might seem a little odd but it was tricky to layout this room in a way that Caleb couldn't use his bed to climb into the crib. I really don't want him getting into the babies crib.


2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! Another A++ for Nate. And Ethan is a darling name, good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bed, Nate is really good at wood work. You look good Heidi (even though you don't think so). The earlier Ethan comes the earlier you can come see us, so I hope he comes early as well.

    ReplyDelete