Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7

Day 7: Mitt Romney (and family)

I would have to say that Day 7 has to go to my appreciation for Mitt Romney and his family. Running for president is no easy task and so quickly can turn hateful and compromise your integrity but during this whole campaign both Mitt and Ann stood strong and held on to their integrity. I am appreciative of the way they represnted both my values and religion. But mostly I am ever so appreciative of Ann's devotion to her family, and Mitt's support/pride of her being a stay at home Mom. I am grateful they both understood and promoted the importance of both the role of the Mother and the Father in a family. Although Mitt did not win the presidential election I am appreciative of his efforts and the efforts of those who campaigned, voted, and promoted his presidential campaign.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment