Friday, October 30, 2009
2. Nathan and I often complain about BYU-Idaho but today i realized we are so blessed to be here. I have an amazing job, my academic advisor has bent over backwards to make all my practicums work out and i got $1000.00 scholarship for no reason. BYU-Idaho is great!
3. My dad and sisters are coming up tomorrow morning for a weekend of delight! I can't wait to see them.... and my new car.
4. It snowed all night last night and it's still here today... that is never a good thing.
5. And lastly, Nathan cut me out of piece of metal with our last name on it for one of my craft projects... but he spelled it Wilcoson.... i have been smiling all day!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
I can't even believe how fast the talk has sprung up all over. I am seeing it on blogs and news reports everywhere.
Here is a link to the talk:
and after you read that rent this awesome documentary by Ben Stein called,'Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed'
here is a link for some info on it if you haven't heard about it: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/438551/new_ben_stein_documentary_expelled.html
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
And in case you want to make lots of playdough for lots of little kids here is the recipe:
2 Cups of flour
4 tsp cream of tartar
1 cup of salt
2 Tbsp of oil
2 Cups of water
Food coloring of your choice!
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan
2.Heat on stove until mixture solidifies and pulls away from the sides of the pan.
3. Remove from the heat and knead immediately to finish mixing.
5. Store in an air tight container.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
A few sundays ago we forgot to bring our keys with us to church... consequently when we got home we were locked out. While i was sitting on the stairs wondering what we should do about the problem Nathan had the great idea to JUMP from the balcony to the window, and then proceeded to try and break in while hanging from a very tiny practically non existent ledge while he busted the screen out. Of course i was paranoid that he would fall and die but after a few minutes he managed to get the screen out and pull himself inside our apartment. Looking back we both can't figure out how he actually managed to break in and not fall or get hurt. Its always such an adventure with Nathan around!