Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
My sister Rachel... she is on the right of this picture... had a birthday Saturday. I was going to post this Saturday but got caught up in moving. So Happy Late Birthday RACHEL!!!
2. She is always willing to help out with whatever as long as i ask.
3. She lets Nathan and I sleep at her apartment every time we come visit... even when we take up the whole living room.
4. She always compliment me on my crafts... which makes me feel good... even when they probably are not that good.
5. She came up to visit me which i love! and once she even drove all the way up here just to take me to the airport back in Salt Lake.
6. She and Melanie let me sleep in their basement for a semester.
7. She is easy to Christmas shop for because she is happy with anything, it wasn't always this way though.
8. She has always been thinner than me and usually in better shape (i don't know if i am happy for her or maybe a little jealous)
9. She is a wonderful cook... this is a more recent thing thanks to Cory
10. She loves Christmas decorations and i am sure has a tree up by now! Which i love because i LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas decorations!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Since it is close to Thanksgiving i wanted to post 10 things i am ThAnKfUl for!
please make note these are in no particular order....
1. My wonderful and AMAZING husband
2. My cozy new apartment
3. My awesome job (you have to know i have the best job on campus! The people i work for are hilarious and we always have food... it's great!)
4. My warm North Face coat that keeps me dry in the snow and neg. weather
5. My family
6. All of our friends here in Rexburg that let us come to there house and eat good food... and the friends that let us turn their "Man Rooms" into "Craft Rooms"
7. My Kitchen Aid... how i ever lived without it i do not know
8. The internet
9. The gospel and our wonderful New/Old ward
10. And lastly CHRISTMAS! I love everything about Christmas... i would celebrate all year around if people would let me!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I wanted to post this awesome video my friend Jessica has posted on her blog... but i can't figure out how to post it and i don't have time so....
go to her blog and watch it!!!!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Saturday my dad and two sisters came to visit. Luckily that was the same day Nathan and his SAE buddies were taking the mini baja out for a test drive. The goal was to break as many things as possible and find all the weak spots on the car. We all had such a fun time trying to wreck the car... well until Hana decided to actually wreck it. Hana took it off a pretty steep cliff and when she landed the front left axle (i think) broke and that was the end of the joy rides.
I think the best part was how much fun (see picture above) my old dad had driving it. He was better than a little kid in a candy store. What a great way to spend the weekend with my family.
Friday, October 30, 2009
2. Nathan and I often complain about BYU-Idaho but today i realized we are so blessed to be here. I have an amazing job, my academic advisor has bent over backwards to make all my practicums work out and i got $1000.00 scholarship for no reason. BYU-Idaho is great!
3. My dad and sisters are coming up tomorrow morning for a weekend of delight! I can't wait to see them.... and my new car.
4. It snowed all night last night and it's still here today... that is never a good thing.
5. And lastly, Nathan cut me out of piece of metal with our last name on it for one of my craft projects... but he spelled it Wilcoson.... i have been smiling all day!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
I can't even believe how fast the talk has sprung up all over. I am seeing it on blogs and news reports everywhere.
Here is a link to the talk:
and after you read that rent this awesome documentary by Ben Stein called,'Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed'
here is a link for some info on it if you haven't heard about it: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/438551/new_ben_stein_documentary_expelled.html
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
And in case you want to make lots of playdough for lots of little kids here is the recipe:
2 Cups of flour
4 tsp cream of tartar
1 cup of salt
2 Tbsp of oil
2 Cups of water
Food coloring of your choice!
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan
2.Heat on stove until mixture solidifies and pulls away from the sides of the pan.
3. Remove from the heat and knead immediately to finish mixing.
5. Store in an air tight container.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
A few sundays ago we forgot to bring our keys with us to church... consequently when we got home we were locked out. While i was sitting on the stairs wondering what we should do about the problem Nathan had the great idea to JUMP from the balcony to the window, and then proceeded to try and break in while hanging from a very tiny practically non existent ledge while he busted the screen out. Of course i was paranoid that he would fall and die but after a few minutes he managed to get the screen out and pull himself inside our apartment. Looking back we both can't figure out how he actually managed to break in and not fall or get hurt. Its always such an adventure with Nathan around!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
“ . . . Let the woods and all the trees of the field praise the Lord; . . . and let all the sons of God shout for joy!”5
For you members of the Church who hold back because of feelings of inadequacy, I plead with you to step forward, put your shoulder to the wheel, and push. Even when you feel that your strength can add little, the Church needs you. The Lord needs you. Remember that the Lord often chooses “the weak things of the world” to accomplish His purposes.6
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
We then came across all of these people who were wading in the water. You probably can't tell but at least half of them have at least their dirty feet in the water and some are in past their knees.
I was blown away by this scene. Are Americans really that disrespectful that they would put their dirty sweaty gross feet in a fountain created in memorial of all those who died in saving lives and protecting our freedom?
Other than that the memorial was beautiful and such an awesome sight! I would highly reccomend the adventure out to D.C. just to pay tribute to all those who have given their lives for what we call America.