Saturday, April 23, 2011

Last week, on our way to Texas we made a quick stop in Oklahoma to visit my family. While we were there Melanie and my Mom threw me a baby shower. Although I was a little nervous about how things were going to go considering the area was filled with thunderstorms and tornadoes that night, the shower was great. There were so many wonderful people there and Nathan and I were so lucky to get so many great gifts for the Baby! I can definitely say Baby Wilcoxson was very spoiled that night! Thank you so much to everyone who came and THANK YOU to Melanie and my Mom for all the work they put into this.






1 comment:

  1. How fun, sorry I didn't throw you a baby shower. I am a horrible friend. You look really cute by the way. I especially like your capri's.

    ReplyDelete