Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sick Little Man

Our little man (who is usually nothing but happy) is having a very rough day. For the last few days he has had a bad diaper rash so today I finally took him to the doctor. Well his diaper rash is actually a bacterial infection that is literally eating his skin. Along with the rash he has an infection in both ears, is congested, and had a temperature of 102. For this little man this is so unusual. This is his first ear infection since birth and really the first time we have taken him to the doctor for being "sick". I hope he feels better soon because this is not very much fun for either one of us.

2 comments:

  1. I hope he gets better soon. Sick babies are not fun. Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry little Caleb is sick!!! Let me know if I can do anything to help. I got these homeopathic ear drops for B when she had her double ear infection the other week that I think helped with her pain. http://www.hylandsearache.com/home/

    ReplyDelete