Monday, November 26, 2012

Ethans big day!

We had the opportunity of blessing Ethan this past Sunday. It was a fabulous weekend filled with food, fun, and family! The highlight of course was Sunday when Nathan was able to give Ethan a name and a blessing to go on the church records. The blessing of course was beautiful and I wish I would have written it down as soon as it was over. Nathan was able to give Ethan this blessing and one thing I remember him doing was blessing Ethan with compassion, and love for those around him. More than anything I want to teach these two little boys to be kind. I want them to love those around them, and I want them to be compassionate. I was so grateful for this special day and I am so grateful for this little family I have. They truly are my greatest joy and my biggest blessing.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment