Saturday, August 15, 2015

Childhood home

My childhood home has been sold and I couldn't be happier. I have a lot of great memories in this house but I'm happy to see a new family moving in. Over the last 8 months we have been living in this house with my dad, helping him fix it up while our house was being built. When we moved in the house was in need of some updating, we ended up painting every room inside and the exterior, replacing all the carpet and putting in laminate and tile, installing several new fans and light fixtures, replacing all the faucets and fixing/replacing several other things. We spent way to much time cleaning out 30 years of stuff and sorting through lots of junk. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the transformation but these few after pictures are all I have.











No comments:

Post a Comment