Thursday, November 19, 2015

New York City

A few weekends ago I met up with some friends in New York City. This was my first time to the city and although I loved and enjoyed it, it reminded me of why I love living in Oklahoma so much.
I flew out of OK with Ginger and Mary and then met up with 3 friends from Corpus Christi and one from Virginia. It was so fun to see our Texas friends, oh how I have missed them so much. 
We had a great time together. We stayed in radio city apartments right by Times Square and then packed all 4 days in with activities. We bought purses in the back rooms in china town, ate street food, took tours of the city, rode bikes in Central Park, visited the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island, ate at famous restaurants, went shopping, navigated our way on the subway, went to a Broadway and toured the 9/11 museum and memorial. 
I didn't take a ton of pictures because I was so busy soaking in the wonders of the city. It's a crazy place and full of unexpected experiences around every corner. 
It was an awesome trip and I can't wait until we have another girls "reunion" trip. 









1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I think that ways that you spoke here are very pertinent! I will try!I appreciate you quoting and enjoyed all the other tips you mentioned in that post
    slotxo

    ReplyDelete