Saturday, October 15, 2016

our house

We have been in our house for over a year now! The time has flown by. When we lived in Texas every year I posted pictures of our house, it was fun to see how things changed year after year. I kept waiting and waiting to take pictures until projects were finished and things were clean but yesterday I realized that wasn't possible. So I snapped a few of the downstairs and hopefully in the next few days I will add the rest of the house. 
We love this house. We love the colors, all the light, the layout and the yard. We are not huge fans of the neighborhood though and that always leaves the "maybe we should move" question in the back of our mind.













1 comment:

  1. I’m really glad to read this post. It is all about strong brand Thank you for your nice post.
    928bet

    ReplyDelete