Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mini Baja!



Saturday my dad and two sisters came to visit. Luckily that was the same day Nathan and his SAE buddies were taking the mini baja out for a test drive. The goal was to break as many things as possible and find all the weak spots on the car. We all had such a fun time trying to wreck the car... well until Hana decided to actually wreck it. Hana took it off a pretty steep cliff and when she landed the front left axle (i think) broke and that was the end of the joy rides.
I think the best part was how much fun (see picture above) my old dad had driving it. He was better than a little kid in a candy store. What a great way to spend the weekend with my family.

1 comment:

  1. So that's what Nathan was building? It looks really cool ... I'm sure a ton of hours went into it! I'm so glad you had family up and had a good time!

    ReplyDelete