Thursday, March 7, 2013

solids

Ethan is now almost 6 months and he recently has been getting hungry between the usual 4 hour feedings so I thought it would be a good time to introduce solid food. When Caleb was 4 months I started him on solids and from day 1 he was a believer. He took right to it and never looked back. Ethan on the other hand acts as if it is nothing but absolute torture to eat some sweet potatoes or bananas. I have been trying every night for the last two weeks and he still gets frustrated or ends up crying before we are done with 2 ounces. But we have made progress and that is what counts and besides we all know I am so in love with this sweet little boy that I tend to let him off pretty easy.
 

1 comment:

  1. Looking for ward to your visit. The Dairy Queen is now open!

    ReplyDelete