Wednesday, December 4, 2013

joys of motherhood

 
I have an overwhelming sense of Gratitude for both Caleb and Ethan. They have brought a joy and happiness into our lives that could come no other way. Sometimes I wonder if other parents love and have as much fun with their kids as we do ours??? I sure hope so. We also have challenges, being a parent isn't ALWAYS easy. Yesterday brought a whole new challenge. Caleb was in his room crying hysterically and I ran in to check on him and discovered that he had tried to change his own diaper... only as he tried harder and harder the mess only grew and grew. His room was literally covered in poop, this picture is only a portion of the mess. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or vomit so I closed the door and revised a plan to get him and the mess cleaned up. There really is never a dull moment around here.
 

2 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD! Good move closing the door to regroup! That is truly amazing. How on earth did he accomplish so much disgustingness? He's a wonderkid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you needed a new paint job and new carpet in that room anyway - Caleb is just pushing you along!

    ReplyDelete