Monday, January 4, 2016

2015

Here are some highlights from 2015

-we took a family trip to Utah in April with friends. Watched conference and celebrated Molly's birthday. 

- in April I ran my first half marathon. Finished with just under 10 minute miles.

- went on a couples cruise to Cozumel, Belize and Honduras.

- in May I drive with the kids to Corpus Christi for a long weekend and to run beach to bay.

- in June Nathan's parents came to visit and we took a 3 day trip to Branson and then west plains to visit his grandparents.

-in July we moved into our new house and fixed up my dads to sell.

- in August Caleb and Ethan were both potty trained.

- in July we paid off Nathan's truck! Hooray this was a good day. 

- Gwen and James lived with us for 7 weeks in August/September. 

- in August Caleb started preschool

- in September we took a family trip to Corpus Christi to visit friends. On the way we stopped in Waco to see magnolia market and harp design co.

- in November I took a girls trip to New York City. It was my first time there and a wonderful trip.

-in November our ward split and we got put in a much smaller ward. Nathan is currently the 2nd counselor in young men's and I am the compassionate service Cordinator. 

-celebrated Christmas with my dad, Gwen, her friend, Stephen and James.

No comments:

Post a Comment