Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Houston Zoo

Last week we were in Houston for one of Nathan's work events and my sister Hana also happened to be in town. We took the kids to do a lot of fun things but I think the Houston Zoo was one of my favorites. We love this zoo! There are playgrounds, kid activities, interactive exhibits, and tons and tons of animals. The zoo is huge and very well shaded. All of the exhibits are really well done and very clean. Every time I am here I am impressed. The kids loved it and so did we. We were having so much fun though we forgot to take a lot of pictures so here are a few of the ones we have. I also forgot to take pictures of Caleb's favorite part, the train. I am sure we will be back because my animal loving boys had so much fun.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment